Daktronics Inc. (NASDAQ-DAKT) of Brookings, S.D., announces “Digital Ad Strategies,” an informative, value-added service offering insight and techniques for helping Daktronics customers make more money with digital billboard advertising.
- Arming outdoor advertising companies with the information they need to promote the digital billboard medium.
- Showing the different ways digital technology can be used.
- Sparking ideas and encouraging creative new ways to make digital outdoor the best way to advertise.
With “Digital Ad Strategies,” outdoor advertising companies will learn how Daktronics technology and sales strategies can help them:
- Increase revenue
- Capture return on investment quickly
- Build synergy with existing static inventory
- Develop a larger loyal advertising clientele.
“‘Digital Ad Strategies’ gives our customers a fresh approach to selling digital inventory,” says Jill Krogman, Daktronics billboard business development. “Daktronics is committed to the outdoor industry, and ‘Digital Ad Strategies’ is another way in which we aim to help aid the success of our customers.”
Visit www.daktronics.com/bbadstrategies to watch an informational video and to register for “Digital Ad Strategies.”
Daktronics is the world’s largest supplier of large-format LED display systems, including digital LED billboards, large-screen video displays and control systems for sports and commercial venues. The company has built and installed 52,000 LED displays in more than 100 countries, and offers more than 40 years of dynamic display experience. Daktronics installed its first digital billboard in 2001. For more information about digital billboards, visit: www.dakronics.com/billboards, e-mail the company at outdoor [at] daktronics.com, or call toll-free at (800) 325-8766.
For more information contact:
tel (605) 691-3582
e-mail Teri.Ronning [at] daktronics.com