Visitors to the NRA Show in Chicago can visit the cafeterias at the Museum of Science & Industry and Central Dupage Hospital to view Epicure Digital Menu Systems with Nutritional Menu Labeling.
Visitors to the 2011 National Restaurant Association Show, McCormick Place, Chicago, IL, 21-24 May, 2011 will have the opportunity to visit the Chicago’s Museum of Science & Industry and Central Dupage Hospital to view Epicure Digital Menu Systems with nutritional menu labeling.
Epicure Digital Systems will be exhibiting in booth #1212 at the show. Visitors to the booth will have the opportunity to view a large selection of digital menu boards featuring nutritional menu labeling and attend hourly nutritional menu labeling presentations.
Epicure Digital is revolutionizing the point of sale in restaurants with its digital menu system. “Epicure Digital designs customized digital menu boards that solve our client’s complex menu engineering and point-of-sale marketing issues”, explained Harvey Friedman, Founder and President. “By creatively combining information and nutritional menu labeling with motion graphics and food photography, we produce visually compelling multimedia menus and promotions to help customers make more informed nutritional choices and enhance the dining experience. We call this experience: The Cure for the Menu Bored™”.
The nutritional labels used on the digital menu boards display as nutritional data, nutritional scoring, and icons representing food groups, healthy choices, allergens, vegan, vegetarian, local and organic, whichever and whenever are applicable. Friedman continued, “Using Epicure Digital LiveMenu™ and LiveText™ intuitive user interfaces, operators can easily and quickly change prices and menus, schedule menus and promotions by day part and menu cycle, and display videos, photos and live feeds from the Internet on LCD menu boards and signage. These tools provide more efficiency, revenues and profitability, and help customers waiting in line at a restaurant’s point of sale to make informed choices and achieve a balanced life by eating well.”
Epicure Digital provides multi-screen digital menu boards for restaurants and multi-station digital menu systems for institutions.
When dealing with new construction, remodeling and renovation projects, Epicure Digital partners with food service consultants and clients to determine the best digital menu system strategy, helping them manage projects from concept phase to full implementation. Epicure Digital’s clients include colleges and universities, hospitals, K-12 schools, independent and chain restaurants, contract food service companies, business & industry, and cinemas and casinos among others. Epicure Digital’s website at http://www.epicuredigital.com reveals an extensive portfolio of its multi-screen and multi-station digital menu board projects.
Epicure Digital Menu Systems will be on display at the following shows:
- The National Restaurant Association (NRA) Show, McCormick Place, Chicago, IL, May 21-24, 2011, Booth #1212.
- The Texas Association for School Nutrition (TASN) Annual Conference, Fort Worth Convention Center, Fort Worth, TX, 19-22 June 2011, Booth #125
- The Association of Healthcare Foodservice (AHF) Annual Conference, Arizona Biltmore, Phoenix, AZ June 5-9, 2011, Booth #316
- The School Nutrition Association (SNA) National Conference, Gaylord Opryland Convention Center, Nashville, TN, July 14-15, 2011, Booth #2330.
- The National Association of College and University Food Services (NACUFS) National Conference, Gaylord Texan Resort & Convention Center, Grapevine, TX, July 14-15, 2011, Booth #115.
- The National Association of College Auxiliary Services (NACAS) National Conference, Rosen Shingle Creek Resort & Club, Orlando, Florida, October 25-26, 2011, Booth # 228
- CSNA California School Nutrition Association Annual Conference, Sacramento Convention Center, Sacramento, California, November 11-12, 2011, Booth #723
For more information, contact:
torpaz [at] epicuredigial.com
Source: Epicure Digital Systems