BlueStar and iSIGN Media announce distribution agreement for iSIGN’s Three Levels of Interactive Marketing Software (“IMS”) – Premium, Deluxe and Ultimate4 min read
Distribution partnership provides iSIGN Media with new growth in Point-of-Sale marketplace
BlueStar, the leading innovator in solutions-based distribution for auto ID, point-of- sale (“POS”), mobility, radio frequency identification (“RFID”), security and digital signage products, has entered into a distribution agreement with iSIGN Media Solutions Inc. (“iSIGN) to distribute iSIGN’s patent pending interactive software technology.
BlueStar is one of AOpen America Inc.’s (“AOpen”) major distributors with specific focus on the POS marketplace. BlueStar POS clients include major organizations in healthcare, government and education where BlueStar sees the need for iSIGN’s software technology. The embedding of iSIGN’s software into AOpen’s digital engines has created the world’s first multi-function digital engine/media player, capable of: (i) providing content management for digital signage; (ii) Bluetooth® message broadcasting and (iii) data logging of consumers’ mobile device responses into a single unit. This provides the digital signage industry and their clients with cost savings, added business intelligence and convenience that has not been previously available.
“BlueStar is excited about our new partnership and channel distribution opportunities with a leading global manufacturer like AOpen and their innovative digital signage partner iSIGN Media” says Gary Childress, BlueStar Director of Digital Signage. “This partnership is a perfect fit for our value-added approach of providing product bundles and innovative end-to-end solutions with our established POS dealers in the retail and hospitality markets and our growing network of Digital Signage resellers.”
The combination of AOpen’s client base and BlueStar POS customers will provide users with a unique mobile device data capturing solution embedded into AOpen’s digital engines or downloadable into other compatible digital engines /media players.
AOpen, a licensed OEM for iSIGN embedded software, will be selling to a number of key clients, as well as through BlueStar’s POS reseller channels in the Americas. AOpen’s digital engines are sold globally and the BlueStar relationship will drive increased sales with the embedded iSIGN interactive software.
The iSIGN IMS software will consist of three different solutions, Premium, Deluxe and Ultimate that range in price from $75 to $320 per month, at the end user level, making location-based interactive proximity advertising to mobile devices measurable, accountable, flexible and affordable.
1) Premium IMS. This includes support for standalone proximity advertising or advertising with digital signage. Some of the key features are as follows:
* discovery of any phone within a variable range up to a radius of 100-meters (300 feet). Each discovery is logged within the IMS system.
* each discovered phone is identified by its globally unique address and our patent pending system identifies and logs the phone manufacturer and model based on its address.
* communication with mobile devices is constant.
* messages can be either videos or coupons.
* messages can be in any language.
* messages are permission based – allowing consumers the choice of accepting or rejecting offers.
* all responses to the broadcasted messages are recorded for analytic data review at any time.
* all messaging is free to the recipient as they do not run on a carrier network.
* Benefits: reaches customers where they are with a strong call to action while capturing and measuring consumer response.
2) Deluxe IMS. This enhanced iSIGN Media Software provides for all Standard features, with the addition of :
* allows for the compilation and comparison of performance metrics from multiple units within a store and departmental environment for virtual analysis and action.
* clients can view reports identifying phone details such as manufacturer and models. This provides an indication of age group and the type of phone users that the IMS system is interacting with.
* extraction of offer attempt performance metrics that supports:
a. customized reports that correlate sales with offer transmissions.
b. integration with existing loyalty or similar programs.
c. identifies loyalty program members when they visit a store as well as specific departments within the store.
3) Ultimate IMS. This deluxe version provides for all of the Platinum Edition features, as well as:
* identifies the consumers spending demographic, the Consumer Spending Potential (“CSP”) index for a variety of products for a specified location.
* CSP indices based on demographic and sales data is captured through loyalty programs.
“iSIGN’s three IMS software solutions are industry firsts, that will enable advertisers, brands and retailers to capture consumer responses effectively, for continuous measurement and analysis, which has never previously been available.” said Alex Romanov, iSIGN’s Chief Executive Officer. “We believe that our solutions will provide our clients with tools that allow for increased business intelligence and improved sales. We are looking forward to working closely with BlueStar and their reseller base.”
BlueStar is a leading solutions-based distributor of point-of-sale, bar coding, data collection, radio frequency identification (RFID), wireless mobility and security products. BlueStar works exclusively with Value Added Resellers (“VAR”) partners, providing them with complete solutions at competitive prices. The company brings unequaled expertise to the market, offers award-winning technical support and is an authorized service center for a growing number of manufacturers. For more information please visit www.bluestarinc.com.
About iSIGN Media
iSIGN is a software developer of location-based interactive proximity solutions that deliver rich media, permission based messages, free of charge to cell phones using Bluetooth® connectivity. The Company’s patent-pending advertising platform combines the precision of direct marketing and the tracking potential of the Web to deliver more cost effective and ROI-driven messages and advertising. iSIGN is based in Markham, Ontario with R&D and customer support operations in Vancouver, BC. iSIGN is publicly traded in Toronto (TSX.V) under the symbol “ISD”. Additional information about iSIGN Media can be found at www.isignmedia.com.
For more information contact:
Tracy Lugo, Global Marketing Communications Manager
(859) 371-4423, ext. 3273
tlugo [at] bluestarinc.com
Web site: www.bluestarinc.com
Alex Romanov, Chief Executive Officer
(905) 780-6200, ext. 1
alex [at] isignmedia.com
Source: iSIGN Media