Digicom, the UK’s leading independent digital out of home sales house, today announces that it has been appointed by Fitzgerald Shurey Tarbuck (FST) and Simply Media Salon TV to sell advertising across both TONI&GUY TV & Simply Salon TV networks, creating the largest network of in-salon digital media in the UK.
Digicom’s appointment brings together the opportunities and benefits of the Toni & Guy and Simply Media Salon TV networks for national brands, providing a straightforward and easily accessible way for advertisers to buy into them.
Together these networks provide an unrivalled way for advertisers to communicate with a desirable captive audience of hard-to-reach 25-34 year-old ABC1s, the vast majority of whom are women, in a receptive and indulgent mindset, where the average visit comprises 90 minutes of pampering time.
The network of over 3,700 screens is located in 570 high-end hair and beauty salons on high streets throughout the UK, and reaches over 360,000 adults every two weeks, with 1.26million impacts across the same period.
Tom Goddard, Digicom Executive Chairman, commented: “We are delighted to partner with both these excellent networks and to make the opportunities easily accessible and fully accountable for advertisers. Together they provide a unique opportunity for national brands to reach a highly desirable audience, traditionally one that is very hard to reach, and certainly one that is almost impossible to access in the receptive, focussed mindset that they are in when visiting these salons for beauty treatments.” These contracts add to Digicom’s growing stable of high quality networks including Amscreen’s BP Connect, Healthcare and Powerleague opportunities.
• Digicom is the UK’s only independent ‘Pure Play’ digital media sales house selling at national level to
clients, media agencies and outdoor specialists
• Executive Chairman Tom Goddard was previously International CEO for CBS Outdoor
• MD Sales and Marketing Chris Forrester was formerly head of sales at CBS Outdoor
• In June 2009 AMScreen appointed Digicom to sell the BP Connect network of convenience stores
• Further appointments to AMScreen’s Powerleague and Healthcare networks followed
• The UK outdoor digital market was worth £72m in 2008 (source: Posterscope)
• Digital is now approaching 8% by value of the UK out of home market (source: OAA)
• The UK is the leading European country in terms of digital market share
Recent winners of the ‘Best Integrated Marketing Solution’ award at the APA’s, TONI&GUY.MEDIA offer brands the opportunity to target their loyal and affluent client base through three owned communication channels. These are:
• TONI&GUY.TV – full audio music video in salon TV channel
• TONI&GUY magazine – fashion and beauty editorial content focussing on key trends seen at London
• In salon sampling – offering a fantastic opportunity for brands to target our client base, drive trial
and create a long term dialogue
About Simply Media Ltd
Simply Media is one of the leading digital video providers with in-house expertise across the entire value chain.
Simply Media produce and license video content, sell advertising, distribute to millions of targeted viewers and provide technical, production and creative services to some of the world’s best-known brands, companies and broadcasters. Clients for these services currently include Yahoo!, Boots, Borders, Barclays Bank, iVillage, MSN, Callaway and The Military Channel.
Simply Media offers a full range of services in the following key areas:
• Broadcasting on multiple media platforms
• Programming creation and Video production
• Marketing services
• Distributing content to both consumer audiences and trade customers via a full Home Entertainment
• TV over IP strategies and implementation
For more information call Liz Ross Martyn, Marketing Manager, Digicom 02074024140 / 07806 640 303
More about Digicom’s approach and team at www.digicomoutofhome.com