AllSee Technologies offer striking and informative digital signage displays for the Palm Hotel1 min read
“The Digital Poster is the eye-catching centre piece of the lobby, attracting the attention of guests and potential guests” – Brian Wildash, General Manager of Palm Hotel
• The Palm Hotel is a 3 star hotel in Central London with 26 en-suite rooms.
• To inform both passing guests and people sitting in the lobby about hotel services such as dining menus and times, offers, prices and local events.
• Display images of the hotel and rooms in an ‘eye-catching’ way to show the quality available to potential and current guests.
• To have quality digital signage displays that mirrored the surroundings but could be easily positioned in different areas to maximise viewing.
• A member of the AllSee sales team suggested a 46” Freestanding Digital Poster, which would be striking and practical.
• Infrequent changes to the display content resulted in a standalone unit being utilised with a simple and easy to use USB update system that any member of staff could quickly master.
• Product was said to be eye-catching to guests and potential guests.
• The feature of being able to keep the screen on 24/7 made it practical for long opening hours.
• Traffic going through the lobby was positively affected by the informative content and attractive design of the digital signage displays.
• Staff reaction was positive as the product was easy to use and update.
• Expectations of the product were exceeded.
Source: AllSee Technologies