Sellers “My Hello” World VDS adopt the solution1 min read
Amplitude Net was responsible for overseeing the implementation of Digital Signage solution of the stores included in the concept “My Hello,” a concept that focuses on selling the Swirl, ice created by the client.
The project went through the software implementation of World VDS and 5 screens (in the form of a 5×1 videowall) per store in order to allow consumers a greater awareness of the new concept with an explanation of how the consumer can create the various strands ice cream.
Benefits of Brand Hello to the implementation of the solution were:
- Immediate uptake of the concept of the message “My Hello”
- Control of Promotions of its Products
- Encourage the purchase decision of consumers at Point of Sale
- Foster micro-marketing strategies at each point, the promotion specializing in each area
- Creating an attractive environment and innovative
This new concept is already implemented in stores of Sintra Forum Shopping Centre, Shopping Centre Allegro, Aqua Portimão and Braga Park.
In March this year the brand opened a new shop in the Chiado, Lisbon new space is 50 square meters and in respect of stores have already implemented an additional two new 6×1 video wall, with six separate screens with information on products sold and a projection 80 “on the entrance wall of this space which presents the most relevant ads and historical brand throughout its 50 years of existence in Portugal.
Source: Amplitude Net