TouchSystems, a pioneer in the interactive display industry, today announces the introduction of two new models to the P Series interactive display product line. Acclaimed for its robust design, the Professional Grade P Series is the premier option for the most demanding interactive digital signage applications.
Now available in 40-inch (P4050D-U2) and 46-inch (P4650D-U2) options, these professional grade, industrial-strength interactive displays are designed for 24/7 operation with additional thermal protection, internal temperature sensors with self-diagnostics and fan based technology to prevent overheating. By integrating with 3M’s DST touch technology, the P Series is designed to maintain optical and functional performance over the life of the product in demanding 24 hour environments such as quick-service restaurants, airports, public information environments, healthcare facilities and retail stores.
In addition to an already robust feature set, the P Series is now compatible with Open Pluggable Specification (OPS) technology giving the P4050D-U2 and P4650D-U2 the ability to dynamically function as All-In-One, standalone interactive displays.
“Featuring a reduced depth of 4.5 inches, OPS compatibility and a number of other robust features, the sleek P Series is continually reducing the barriers of entry into the digital signage market” says TouchSystems’ President, Carol Nordin. “With the OPS feature included, the P Series can be transformed into a compactly integrated All–In–One touch solution suitable for the most demanding interactive display needs, while ensuring future compatibility with emerging technologies.”
P4050D-U2 and P4650D-U2 additional features:
- Superior thermal and mechanical protection ensures reliable 24/7 operation
- Contrast ratio up to 3500:1
- Integrated DST touch sensor with USB connectivity
- Anti-Glare surface
- Integrated 10W speakers
- Full 1080p high-definition resolution
- Expansion slot supported Open Pluggable Specification (OPS)
- Enhanced connectivity with DisplayPort, HDMI and DVI
- Remote diagnostics and external control including RS-232C, RJ45 LAN, IR Remote, DDC/CI
- Carbon footprint meter tracking and calculation of the conservation greenhouse gas emission conservationThe Enhanced P Series is now available for purchase directly from TouchSystems or through SYNNEX and Ingram Micro.
TouchSystems was established in 1996 by one of the original founders of touch screen technology. TouchSystems designs, manufactures and distributes touch monitors, interactive digital signage displays, all-in-one touch computers, touch point-of-sale (POS) terminals, informational kiosks, industrial controls and peripherals. TouchSystems is dedicated to delivering the most advanced touch-enabled technologies. TouchSystems, based in Hutto, Texas, is a certified woman/minority owned small business privately held company.
Product Manager, TouchSystems
Email: jwilson [at] touchsystems.com