The DSA Crown Awards, which recognizes excellence in content, will be presented on Nov. 8 in New York City at a pre-show party the night before Customer Engagement Technology World (CETW) opens
The Digital Screenmedia Association (DSA) has announced the judges’ nominees for the DSA Crown Awards, which recognizes excellence in digital out-of-home content.
The nominees are:
- Complete Digital Content Strategy and Digital Signage Implementation for TD Canada Trust, submitted by St. Joseph Content
- Harrah’s Cherokee Hotel Lobby Video Wall, submitted by Alpha Video Creative
- PNC Auto Loan Spot, submitted by John Ryan
- PNC Street Marketing Content, submitted by John Ryan
- Smashburger Digital Menu Boards, submitted by WAND Corp.
- Sprint, 3D Park LCD, submitted by Two West, Inc.
- Sprint, Diner LCD, submitted by Two West, Inc.
- Sprint, NASCAR Grand Moment, submitted by Two West, Inc.
- Tri Counties Bank Engages the Community, submitted by EWI Worldwide
Judges for the DSA Crown Awards included Michael Chase of St. Joseph Content, Paul Flanigan of Rise Vision, Pat Hellberg of The Preset Group, Keith Kelsen of 5thScreen and author of Unleashing the Power of Digital Signage, and Anne White of PRN.
The DSA Crown Awards winners for gold, silver and bronze in the categories of Point of Sale, Point of Wait and Point of Transit will be announced during the DSA Pre-Show Party held on Nov. 8 at Dave & Buster’s Times Square, the night before Customer Engagement Technology World begins. To register for the DSA Pre-Show Party, go to: http://www.digitalscreenmedia.
For more information about Customer Engagement Technology World, go to: www.cetworld.com.
About the Digital Screenmedia Association (DSA)
With over 650 members, the purpose of the DSA is to advance the growth and excellence of the global digital signage, interactive kiosk and mobile community through advocacy, education and networking. Members include users of digital screenmedia in all vertical markets, as well as manufacturers, resellers and distributors of hardware and software, network operators, integrators, advertising agencies, consultants, analysts, publishers, tradeshow organizers and service companies. See www.digitalscreenmedia.org.
Source: Digital Screenmedia Association