Insight Media and Brawn Consulting are pleased to announce the launch of Insight Media University (IMU) www.IMUniversity.info. IMU is the first independent All-In-One educational resource for the AV, IT, Digital Signage, Consumer Electronics and Display Industries!
IMU will offer timely and relevant content covering a broad range of topics. Content will be continuously developed over time, and will expand to include:
- Professional and consumer AV and IT based products
- All display and component technologies
- Display metrology and measurement
- Sales training
- AV business management
- Content creation
- Content production and distribution
- Digital signage
“IMU’s goal is to offer high quality education and training, taught by recognized experts in the industry,” noted Insight Media President, Chris Chinnock. “In addition, we want to support product manufacturers and distributors by offering a one-stop-shop where dealers, designers and system integrators can get unbiased technology, market and business training as well as product-specific training to help them represent and sell solutions.”
IMU will offer:
- Individual 1- to 2-hour fundamental to advanced on-line courses
- Industry recognized certification programs that combine a number of courses with testing of comprehension and retention
- Continuing education credits with various organizations
- Manufacturer micro-sites to support on-line training needs
- Customized courses and certificate programs to fit an organization’s specific needs
- Live training at special events, trade shows and company offices
“We have been doing this sort of training for five years and have developed a great library of courses and a sophisticated learning management system,” said Brawn Consulting principle, Alan Brawn. “We believe our partnership with Insight Media is a perfect union that creates best-in-class information, training and support services.”
Attend our FREE IMU Introductory Webinar on Thursday, June 2, 2011, 9:00 a.m. Eastern. Webinar registration: https://www1.gotomeeting.com/register/687370449.
Visit our Insight Media University Booth #6167 at InfoComm. If you are unable to attend the webinar, please come by our booth and attend our InfoComm press conference on Thursday, June 16, 4:30 PM.
Insight Media University
dian [at] insightmedia.info
Source: Insight Media University