DSA, the leading non-profit association for digital signage, interactive kiosks, mobile and self-service, names user member to president position and elects other officers, creating a new position for marketing.
The Digital Screenmedia Association (DSA) Advisory Board elected new officers for the 2012-2013 term during its biannual meeting today. Jared Miller, managing director, self-service & emerging technology for United Airlines was named DSA president. Miller assumes the role from Brian Ardinger, SVP & chief marketing officer for Nanonation, who will now serve as immediate past president.
Other officers elected include:
- Executive Vice President – Digital Signage: Jennifer Nye, Channel Manager, Retail Channel Marketing, Kohler Co.
- Executive Vice President – Marketing: Scott Falso, Director of Market Development, Seneca
- Executive Vice President – Mobile: Gregory Weaver, Manager, Digital Signage Networks, Microspace Communications
- Executive Vice President – Self-Service Kiosk: Janet Webster, President, Creative Solutions Consulting
- Secretary: Jeff Metzger, VP Sales – LEGACY Retail Services
- Treasurer: Bill Lynch, Senior National Account Manager, Business Development, Diebold
“DSA is the leader for advancing digital screenmedia; therefore I’m excited to help bring our members together to share best practices, new technologies, and solutions to improve the end-user experience,” said Jared Miller. “I’m looking forward to serving the members of the DSA in this role and working closely with the newly elected officers to drive the association forward.”
Mr. Miller will be in the DSA booth (#306) at Customer Engagement Technology World on Thursday, March 29 at 12:30 p.m. for those wishing to meet the new DSA president.
About the Digital Screenmedia Association (DSA)
With over 650 members, DSA is an independent, not-for-profit trade association whose purpose is to advance the growth and excellence of the global digital signage, interactive kiosk and mobile community through advocacy, education and networking. Members include users of digital screenmedia in all vertical markets, as well as manufacturers, resellers and distributors of hardware and software, network operators, integrators, advertising agencies, consultants, analysts, publishers, tradeshow organizers and service companies. See http://www.digitalscreenmedia.org.
Source: Digital Screenmedia Association