The company provides ground services for around 100 million passengers and 3.2 million tons of cargo per year.
In order to better communicate with their global workforce, Swissport launched a digital signage project named “Infoscreen”.
The goal was to reduce a lot of the inefficiencies around paper based communication and provide airport staff with real-time corporate information.
To this date, Navori QL has been deployed in Zurich, Basel and Helsinki with installations currently taking place in Paris and Brussels.
Once the rollout is completed, Navori QL will be powering a network that will reach a global workforce of 35,000 people in 177 airports across five continents.
Since the initial deployment, Navori QL’s role has expanded beyond corporate information. The Infoscreen network now displays employee training material, realtime airport communication, live weather and flight information.
Screen management is performed by each department using Navori QL Manager’s browser based solution. The software has proven to be very easy to learn which is extremely helpful due to the company’s tight deployment schedule.
As Mr. Kleber Flügel, Project Manager at Swissport says, “customers appreciate the fact they can control their own screen content and we can focus on the things we do best like support services and project management”.
Here are a few reasons why Swissport chose Navori QL over other solutions:
• Navori QL’s web based management system lets Swissport use existing thin clients instead of having to deploy new desktop PCs.
• Navori QL Manager’s interface is extremely user friendly. It has the “look and feel” of a locally installed software application without the cost and the maintenance requirements.
• The Navori QL platform is a highly scalable solution that will support Swissport’s deployment schedule as it moves forward.
• Navori QL’s user management features lets Swissport focus on their network and back-end operations. End users can be assigned specific rights according to their needs and their responsibilities.
• Navori QL Player features an extremely efficient playback engine that lets Swissport leverage entry-level PCs. This can represent significant savings over the course of the project.
Swissport is one of the many companies that rely on Navori digital signage technologies to power their screen network.
Navori products are renowned the world over for their quality and dependability.
Let our team show you how you can benefit from a versatile software solution that is designed for ease of use and reliable, 24/7 operation from the ground up.
For more information about our products or to schedule a live demonstration, please contact your local Navori representative.
Navori SA is a top-tier digital signage software publisher based in Lausanne, Switzerland with subsidiaries in North America, South America and Australia.
The company is one of the top 5 digital signage software publishers in the world and growing.
The Navori digital signage software platform is used for all types of screen based communications: Advertising networks, retail applications, corporate communications, public space signage, wayfinding, fast food menu boards and more…