Digital Screenmedia Association to present webinar on location-based marketing technology2 min read
The DSA has lined up a panel of location-based marketing experts for a free webinar presentation on Jan. 24. During the webinar, attendees will learn how brands can tap into the smartphone explosion to engage consumers in venues and at the point of sale.
The Digital Screenmedia Association (DSA) will host a free one-hour webinar at 1 pm Eastern on Jan. 24 entitled “Using Location-Based Marketing Technology to Reach the Mobile Consumer.”
This session will bring together three experts who will provide unique perspectives on the capabilities, value, and future of leveraging location information. In addition, attendees will hear a case study of Meijer’s implementation of location awareness into their mobile applications.
Attendees will learn:
- How brands can use the smartphone explosion to engage consumers.
- What is location based marketing and why all the “buzz” around this capability?
- How can brands leverage location to improve customer engagement?
- How to utilize location data to better target their efforts.
- Asif R. Khan, founder & president, Location Based Marketing Association (LBMA)
- Andy Rosen, head of digital strategy, Meijer
- Todd Sherman, chief marketing officer, Point Inside
Jared Miller, managing director, self-service & emerging technology for United Airlines and DSA EVP – Mobile, will moderate. This webinar is the second in a series organized by DSA’s Mobile Council.
To register, go to: https://cc.readytalk.com/cc/s/showReg?udc=lqvrbswqe36f
About the Digital Screenmedia Association (DSA)
With over 650 members, DSA is an independent, not-for-profit trade association whose purpose is to advance the growth and excellence of the global digital signage, interactive kiosk and mobile community through advocacy, education and networking. Members include users of digital screenmedia in all vertical markets, as well as manufacturers, resellers and distributors of hardware and software, network operators, integrators, advertising agencies, consultants, analysts, publishers, tradeshow organizers and service companies.
Source: Digital Screenmedia Association