Noventri announces the release of digital signage software that was designed specifically to be free! Simply download Noventri Designer and turn any computer and monitor into a simple digital signage player!
Digital signage software should not cost anything. At least that is what Noventri thinks and they have decided to make their software available for download absolutely cost-free. Noventri has announced an early build of Noventri Designer, an easy-to-use and feature-rich digital signage software available for immediate download. The only thing that Noventri asks is that users provide feedback, suggestions and ideas for improvement of the software on the Noventri forum (http://www.noventri.com/forum/). User-feedback will be used to evolve and improve the digital signage software so that it directly meets the demands of users in the industry.
“With Noventri Designer users can start creating digital signage content immediately. The software does not need to be used with Noventri Eco-Series SF-100e digital signage hardware,” remarks Andrew Hoffman, VP at Noventri. “Once downloaded to a PC, users can begin designing content on existing computers and displaying that content to their monitors. The free software requires no licensing or subscription fees.“
Noventri Designer is capable of content creation in resolutions up to 1920×1200 with multiple region types. Content can be played on a main monitor or a secondary monitor and the software will function as a simple digital signage player.
Features of Noventri Designer include:
· Create unlimited, independent regions that can be layered and overlapped with transparency support to create unique, eye-catching layouts.
· Support for industry standard image formats including, BMP, JPEG, GIF, TIFF and PNG with additional formats such as PDF and PowerPoint to be made available at a later date.
· Noventri Designer will include tools to manage all aspects of the process from content design to scheduling and management of the SF-100e digital signage players, all in one software package.
· Newly designed scheduling tools, when coupled with the Eco-Series SF-100e, will allow you to not only schedule what content appears on the display, but also allow you to schedule your screen to go into standby mode during non-peak hours to save energy.
· Emergency Setup panel allows you to prepare and be ready for the worst. Pre-load multiple messages into the Eco-Series SF-100e and trigger those messages to be displayed with virtually no delay in the event of an emergency.
To download go to: http://www.noventri.com/eco/digital-signage-software.php. For information contact Judy L. Hoffman at: judyh [at] noventri.com or call 301-790-0103.
Noventri – a Division of Specialized Communications Corp. (est. 1985) – Noventri has been a leader in manufacturing, sales, service, installation, content creation and management digital signage since 1999 and has served such names as: Marriott, Sheraton, Java City, Aramark, Houston Astro’s Minute Maid Park, Orioles Camden Yards, DC’s The Newseum and Charles Town Races and Slots. Noventri is located at: 20940 Twin Springs Dr., Smithsburg, MD 21783-1510. URL: www.noventri.com