Samsung Electronics has launched its Visual eXperience Transformation (VXT) Platform, an innovative cloud-native Content Management Solution (CMS) designed to revolutionize digital display creation and management. The announcement, made ahead of the global launch event scheduled for January 31 at Integrated Systems Europe (ISE) 2024 in Barcelona.
The VXT Platform, evolved from Samsung’s MagicINFO™ software, represents a paradigm shift in how businesses manage digital displays, offering an all-in-one solution that encompasses content creation, screen management, and remote signage control. This cloud-based approach is tailor-made for Samsung’s diverse range of B2B displays, including LCD and LED signage, as well as the high-end The Wall.
Key Features of the VXT CMS Platform:
- Cloud-Native Flexibility: The VXT Platform simplifies software deployment and updates through its cloud portal. Businesses can easily register devices using a straightforward 6-digit pairing code, marking a departure from conventional, more complex registration processes.
- User-Friendly Interface: With modules like VXT CMS, VXT Canvas, and VXT Players, the platform is accessible to users of all skill levels. It supports a variety of templates and widgets and is compatible with Tizen and Android-based players, allowing for simultaneous management of multiple web elements.
- Pre-Integrated Repeatable Solutions (PIRS): The platform integrates third-party solutions tailored for specific industries, including VXT Art, Link My POS, Ngine Real Estate, and Ngine Automotive. This integration enhances functionality without necessitating additional customization.
- Operational Efficiency and Proactivity: VXT can be accessed via desktop and mobile devices, offering unparalleled flexibility in content management. Its modular architecture is designed to reduce downtime, and an early warning feature facilitates proactive issue management.
- Energy Management Insights: An integrated tool offers detailed insights into energy consumption, enabling users to adjust settings for optimal energy usage.
Samsung plans to offer the VXT through various subscription plans, including monthly and annual options, initially available for online purchase in the U.S., with a global rollout set for 2024. Prospective users can also explore the platform’s capabilities through a 60-day free trial.
For more information visit Samsung’s VXT website https://vxt.samsung.com/