Digital Signage Expo® (DSE) recently announced that, in cooperation with the Digital Signage Federation (DSF), it will present an informative webinar for professionals in all industries who are thinking about or want to take the first step in implementing a digital signage program.
Titled “Putting Digital Signage to Work for You,” this dynamic webinar will be presented by three leading industry experts who will address some of the topics that will be top of mind for attendees at DSE 2012:
• “Getting Started in Digital Signage,” presented by Alan Brawn, Partner, Brawn Consulting, DSF Education Committee Chairman
• “What’s New in Digital Signage Technology,” presented by Jeff Porter, Executive Vice President, Scala Expert’s Group
• “Best Practices in Digital Signage Content,” presented by Adrian Weidmann, Founder and Communications Architect, StoreStream Metrics
Attendees will learn:
• What are the key elements for a successful digital signage deployment
• How digital signage can be used to solve communications problems
• What value digital signage has in the eyes of the client
• How return on investment and return on objectives are realized
• What best practices exist for determining where, when, how and what your audience is looking at
• How audience behavior relates to optimizing the efficacy of digital signage from both display location and content strategy and design perspectives.
• How the newest technology innovations make digital signage easy to use as well as affordable
The hour-long webinar will be comprised of three 15-minute presentations, followed by a 15-minute Q&A on Tuesday, October 11, 2011, from 2:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m. EST (11:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. PST). Anyone interested in learning more about the fundamentals of a digital signage program as well as what’s new in digital signage technology and best practices in digital signage content are encouraged to register and attend. Register now.
Source: Digital Signage Expo