Corevine 2.0, promises a more advanced function in which users can manage and control their signage networks directly from their web browser.
Toronto, Canada- Corevine today announced the Version 2.0 digital signage application, the update incorporates many customer recommendations and includes solid back-end enhancements that serve as a foundation for long-term security, stability, and efficiency.
“With the help of advancing technologies that we have, its incredible to see the performance for our first version where users can log from any remote location through internet-enabled pc to manage, upload, schedule and see the display network directly from their web browsers without any special software to be pre-installed,” said Shajahan Basheer, Head of software development at CoreVine. “New version enables drag and drop content management, instant notification by email and much more“
The new version will roll out in the coming weeks for customers around the world
The highlight of the new version includes
Developed with industry’s latest .NET technology for more scalability, flexibility and security.
• No need for special software to control your location.
• 100% Web-enabled managing system.
• Update from any remote location.
• User role-based access system.
• Instant notification by email.
• Integrate your software output with a custom design.
• User tracking system (complete details of users system access from when and where)
• Ajax based content management system.
• Advanced content statistics.
• Supports industry-standard file formats including AVI, SWF, WMV, MPG, JPEG, GIF, BMP, DivX, ASF, ASX,
FLV, VOB, PowerPoint, etc.
• Inbuilt crash-proof technology.
• Playlist with Sub Playlist.
• Split Screen/Mosaic.
• Designed to run 24×7.
• Update in real-time.
• .NET technology.
• WatchDog Support
• Remote solution for critical issues.
• RSS/Text Feed with customizable styles.
• Compatible with secure connections such as sftp & shttp.
• Remotely control & shutdown of the screen. Without rs232 connection,
• Integration with LAN/WAN or Intranet/Internet and Connectivity
CoreVine Technologies, based in Toronto Canada, experts in providing digital signage management applications, for digital signage TVs managed with customized computers named as players with windows operating systems running. Its license is based on a software subscription model and working around the world through registered franchisees and system integrators.