Designed for single-screen and multi-screen installations, EasyStart Pro can drive up to four independent displays without the need for expensive video wall controllers and other legacy equipment.
Two years ago, WireSpring introduced FireCast Digital Signage EasyStart, the low-cost digital signage system targeted towards small networks and AV integrators. Today, the company announced FireCast Digital Signage EasyStart Pro, which adds professional-level capabilities for digital menu boards, video walls and other custom display projects.
In addition to the standard EasyStart features, EasyStart Pro enables customers to:
- Drive up to four independent screens from each player, without the need for expensive video wall controllers and other legacy equipment
- Create custom screen layouts for each display, ranging from simple full screen layouts to complex, multi-zone designs
- Upload custom SmartPage templates, to be used when generating individual ads or informational messages
Ideal applications for the Pro models include:
- Digital menu boards in restaurants and cafeterias
- Video walls in corporate lobbies
- Outdoor-facing window displays in retail stores
- Multi-screen displays at trade shows
- Large format signage in arenas and stadiums
“Hundreds of organizations have chosen EasyStart for their digital signage projects over the past two years,” said Bill Gerba, WireSpring’s CEO. “Building on the great feedback that we’ve received from our customers, EasyStart Pro aims to simplify complex digital signage installations like digital restaurant menus and video wall arrays. In short, EasyStart Pro combines the ease-of-use and affordable pricing that EasyStart is known for with the pro-level capabilities that advanced projects demand.”
EasyStart Pro also offers compelling advantages for resellers and pro AV integrators. Qualified resellers receive:
- Access to channel-only products (EasyStart Pro is sold exclusively through resellers)
- Substantial discounts from list pricing
- Online demos and video tutorials to help close sales quickly
- Professional pre-sales and post-sales support
- Ability to private label EasyStart Pro with the reseller’s company name and logo
The EasyStart Pro product range includes single, dual and quad head configurations, with an optional Live TV Input. All models include a three year hardware warranty at no extra charge.
EasyStart Pro is sold exclusively through WireSpring’s network of resellers and pro AV integrators. Here’s how to get more information:
- Visit the EasyStart website at http://www.simpledigitalsignage.com
- Contact WireSpring for a referral to an EasyStart Pro reseller
- Learn about becoming an EasyStart Pro reseller