Mitsubishi Electric Visual Solutions America, Inc. announces its new line of super-narrow bezel monitors designed for digital signage and other light-use video wall applications. Virtually seamless when placed in an array, the gap between the monitors can be as thin as 5.3 millimeters, about two-tenths of an inch. 55-inch and 46-inch monitors will be shown in Booth #3701 at InfoComm in Orlando, June 12-14, 2013, the audio/visual display industry’s biggest show.
Each monitor in the line is ruggedized for 24/7 operation; users can build individual or tiled video wall configurations and create amazing entertainment, video and static displays. These monitors can be mounted either vertically or horizontally and are ideal for digital signage and/or messaging boards that need to be shown in a big way. They can also be tiled for applications where a single panel monitor is simply not large enough, and a projected screen is not an option.
“This new line of super-narrow bezel monitors adds depth to all of our flat-panel display solutions,” said James Chan, vice president, marketing, Mitsubishi Electric Visual Solutions America, Inc. “No matter the application, systems integrators have a number of ways to create vivid, eye-popping visuals, and this new product line reinforces that Mitsubishi Electric is the manufacturer with the most complete lineup of reliable and cost-effective display offerings.”
Key features include:
- Built-in DVI-D daisy chaining, to coordinate up to four displays at once without the need for additional equipment.
- Exclusive digital gradation circuit, providing uniform brightness distribution across a single screen as well as an entire array of connected monitors.
- Proprietary color space control, which ensures consistently rich, vivid and accurate color reproduction.
- An Intel OPS (Open Pluggable Specification) Card Slot, giving users flexibility in expansion and scalability without the need for additional cables.
- Two built-in high-fidelity 10W speakers, thereby eliminating the need for external speakers.
- AMX / Crestron compatibility for easy integration and installation.
- Three-year warranty on parts and labor, with Mitsubishi Electric’s Express Replacement Assistance (ERA) Program, a comprehensive nationwide service that offers next business-day replacement* for units that are under warranty. Terms and conditions apply.
Models include the 55-inch LM55S1 that offers 500 cd/m2 and a 1400:1 contrast ratio; two additional models come in 55-inches (LM55P1) and 46-inches (LM46P1), each offering 700 cd/m2 with a 3500:1 contrast ratio. The LM55S1 is shipping in July, 2013; LM55P1 in August; and LM46P1 in September.
About Mitsubishi Electric Visual Solutions America, Inc.
Headquartered in Irvine, Calif., Mitsubishi Electric Visual Solutions America, Inc. is a US subsidiary of Mitsubishi Electric Corporation of Tokyo, Japan. Mitsubishi Electric Visual Solutions America manufactures and markets projectors, data wall display systems, LCD digital signage monitors and players, industrial printers, photo kiosks and digital photo printers.
For more on Mitsubishi Electric Visual Solutions America, visit http://www.mevsa.com. Connect with Mitsubishi on Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/MitsubishiDisplays) and Twitter (http://twitter.com/MitsuDisplays)
Source: Mitsubishi Electric