Leading integrators working in retail, QSR, transportation, public communications, and other verticals join NPD DisplaySearch to discuss end-market trends.
NPD DisplaySearch today announced that Brandon McNulty, Managing Director and CTO for the International Speedway Corporation, which owns and operates 13 of the nation’s premier motorsports entertainment facilities, will provide the keynote address at the FPD Conference at InfoComm on June 11 in Orlando, Florida.
“The motorsports industry is heavily involved in sponsorships and advertising to a wide demographic,” noted Todd Fender, Senior Analyst at NPD DisplaySearch. “The digital signage opportunities in this vertical market are almost endless, and we look forward to hearing Brandon McNulty’s insight into how the International Speedway Corporation is utilizing evolving technology to develop some of the most innovative display solutions in industry.”
The conference will feature views and perspectives from end users, distributors, and integrators who will address supply chain trends, case studies from vertical markets, as well as the opportunities and challenges that mobile products present to the professional industry.
Senior-level industry integrators will take an in-depth look at the past, present, and future of digital signage solutions, examining real world successes and pitfalls of completed installations, current projects and challenges, and the vision for the industry in the near- and long-term, including what new technologies should be developed and manufactured.
Additional conference participants include:
- City24/7, which in partnership with LG Electronics, is installing 250 smart screens in New York City’s five boroughs for public communications.
- ComQi, which provides a multi-channel message management platform for networked content and infrastructure. Stuart Armstrong, President of the Americas for ComQi, will provide insight on the impacts and opportunities for mobile interactivity within the digital signage industry.
- Coxcom Inc., which has deployed many high-profile digital out-of-home projects in Canada, from cinema to financial services to QSR to large recreation facilities.
- Internet Connectivity Group (I.C.G.), in partnership with Philips MMD, is a full service digital media firm that develops solutions to engage and inform. ICG innovates processes and develops brands.
- Monster Media, which provides media options for storefronts, airports, mass transit, entertainment, malls, and theaters.
- Sony Convergent, a solution provider/integrator, that has set up video walls, showroom kiosks, tablets, and TVs for Future Shop, Canada’s largest electronic retailer.
Finally, expert data and analysis of the display market will be presented by the analyst team at NPD DisplaySearch.
“Public displays that integrate specialized features and address unique or semi-unique end-user challenges have gained popularity over the last several years,” noted Fender. “The FPD Conference at InfoComm will take an in-depth look at display trends currently impacting the digital signage ecosystem, such as super narrow bezels for video wall applications, high brightness displays for outdoor and sunlight readability, touch for interactivity, and high resolution for medical diagnostics.”
The FPD Conference at InfoComm will feature presentations and discussions about future trends in the large display, IT, and digital signage spaces from perspectives throughout the supply chain. The popular annual event, held in conjunction with InfoComm, allows visionary professionals to interact with leading industry analysts and senior-level executives in a small group setting.
For more information about conferences and sponsorship opportunities, please contact Laura Castellano at 1.408.418.1904 or laura.castellano [at] displaysearch.com.
About NPD DisplaySearch
NPD DisplaySearch, part of The NPD Group, provides global market research and consulting specializing in the display supply chain, including trend information, forecasts and analyses developed by a global team of experienced analysts with extensive industry knowledge. NPD DisplaySearch supply chain expertise complements sell-through information from The NPD Group, thereby providing a true end-to-end view of the display supply chain from materials and components to shipments of electronic devices with displays to sales of major consumer and commercial channels. For more information, visit us at www.displaysearch.com. Read our blog at www.displaysearchblog.com and follow us on Twitter at @DisplaySearch.
About The NPD Group, Inc.
The NPD Group provides global information and advisory services to drive better business decisions. By combining unique data assets with unmatched industry expertise, we help our clients track their markets, understand consumers, and drive profitable growth. Sectors covered include automotive, beauty, consumer electronics, entertainment, fashion, food/foodservice, home, luxury, mobile, office supplies, sports, technology, toys, and video games. For more information, visit www.npd.com and npdgroupblog.com. Follow us on Twitter: @npdtech and @npdgroup.
Lauren Leetun, APR
SAVVY Public Relations
E-mail: media [at] displaysearch.com
The NPD Group
E-mail: sarah.bogaty [at] npd.com
Source: NPD DisplaySearch