ComQi’s leadership in delivering innovative yet easy to use digital signage and in-venue multi-message management solution gains broad acceptance as new customers come on board.
“The market is responding very positively to the strength of our EnGage CMS platform, especially when integrated with mobile and tablet messaging and video-on-demand technology offered through our newly released Passport product,” stated Stuart Armstrong President Americas and Chief Revenue Office for ComQi.
Within the last several months, ComQi has increased its install base with over 1,500 new screens being lite up using EnGage.
Those new installs include: PlayNetwork’s expansion of ComQi’s EnGage system with recent installations in both fashion and restaurant verticals, Aceso in the installation of Spaulding Hospital in Boston Massachusetts, AutoNetTV with major roll-outs within leading automotive service retailers, Toshiba installs of digital signage supporting 100′s of screens for an NFL stadium, VGSi collaboration in supplying Delaware health and Social Services with their first entry into digital signage.
Each company is strengthening their brand in a unique way using ComQi’s solutions:
- EnGage Content Management System: A comprehensive web-based system that enables users to create, manage and measure highly-targeted digital customer touch points
- Passport: A cloud-based platform that enables communication and consumer interaction with digital display content using a mobile device.
- Video on Demand: An EnGage feature used to store, train, demonstrate and assess content on your media players on demand. Staff, using a smartphone or tablet, can connect to the screen and select from the content library at any time.
- EnGage On Site Manager: An easy-to-use portal through which users, local to a site, can manage messages and data such as menus and venue schedules.
- Videowalls: A display of a large video or multiple synchronized videos using multiple screens with one ComQi media player.
ComQi is a global leader providing a powerful multi-channel message management platform that controls a network’s content and infrastructure, closing the loop between digital signage, mobile, web and social media within a venue. ComQi has won numerous awards including the AV Technology Award for the Best Digital Signage Product in 2011. It has been voted as the number one global digital signage provider for three years in a row by DailyDOOH and a Tier One player by Frost & Sullivan for the second year in a row.
ComQi’s mission is to deliver an end-to-end solution that is tailored to engage consumers by optimizing communications and marketing strategies that provide the best ROI. By putting the consumer at the center of the experience, ComQi enables Connected Experiences through a single platform that offers media distribution, network and content management, interactive experiences and impact measurement. ComQi offers all these solutions directly or by partnering with systems integrators, distributors and marketing agencies.
ComQi’s hundreds of customers include leading brands around the world, such as Care Media, Six Flags (in the US), McDonald’s and The Premier League (in the UK), CinemaxX (in Germany), Toys ‘R’ Us (in China) and Carrefour and Credit Lyonnais (in France).
With over 12 years of expertise and an installed base of more than 400,000 displays worldwide, ComQi is a global company headquartered in New York with offices in Jerusalem, Toronto, London, Hong Kong and Shanghai.
See our website at www.comqi.com