AIS Announces Industrial Monitor With Fully Integrated Ingress Protection Ratings That Combine High-Performance Widescreen LCD Flat Panel and Multi Touch Projected Capacitive Touch Technology
American Industrial Systems Inc. AIS, an ISO 9001:2008 is a certified supplier and manufacturer of cost-effective industrial monitors which are fully-integrated‚ off-the-shelf units that combine high-performance multi touch Projected Capacitive Touch (PCT or PCAP) technology, in industrial-grade widescreen LCD flat panels, with sleek IP65/ NEMA 4 flat front surface industrial design. AIS industrial LCD monitors feature multi-touch capacitive touch screen, waterproof and dustproof, and industrial TFT-LCD modules with forward compatibility, low EMI technology, long-life and easy replacement lamp/LED. The sensor in projected capacitive touch allows tracking of two simultaneous touches, quickly and accurately across the entire screen. AIS industrial multi touch monitor displays are accurate, responsive and easy-to-use, enabling migration of existing single touch applications to a gesture-based interface that creates and delivers popular user interactions such as pan, zoom and rotate. These industrial multi-touch display monitors are Commercial-Off-The-Shelf (COTS) and allow easy access to dual-touch capabilities built into Windows 7 and other popular programming languages. AIS multi-touch monitors are suitable for installation in machines, control cabinets, consoles and gantries. AIS multi-touch displays are designed to withstand high temperatures, vibration, dirt and dust, and other typical conditions encountered on factory floors. AIS full-range selections of industrial multi-touch monitor displays are in 15.6″, 18.5″ and 21.5″ screen sizes.
- Robust design with a NEMA 4/ IP65 compliant aluminum flat-sealed front panel
- Anti-glare surface treatment that reduce reflections and maximize readability
- The projected capacitive sensor allows the HMI SCADA system quickly and accurately track two simultaneous touches across the entire touch screen (using Windows 7 operating system)
- Responsive, accurate, and easy-to-use 2-finger dual-touch system, enabling HMI SCADA program designers to migrate existing single touch applications to a gesture-based interface that create and deliver popular user interactions such as pan, zoom and rotate
- Superior glass durability maintains functional performance over the life of the product
- Eliminates dust and debris build-up at the edge and corners of the display
- Supports panel, wall, or VESA arm mounting
- Compatible with Windows 7 / Vista / XP, Linux and Mac
About American Industrial Systems, Inc. (AIS)
AIS is a leading global designer and manufacturer of specialty military embedded computing, industrial panel PCs, rugged panel computers, industrial monitors, rugged displays, operator interface terminals, and outdoor digital signage display system solutions for customers in the government, aerospace, defense, building automation, chemical and petrochemical, food and beverage, oil and gas, packaging, pharmaceuticals, pulp and paper, solar power, utilities, water and waste water, and wind power markets. AIS specializes in designing and manufacturing cost-effective LCD and embedded computing products for the industrial market, as well as ODM/OEM applications worldwide. Whether your project involves off-the-shelf displays or highly customized embedded computing solutions, AIS can supply the experience, technology, and resources needed in building it right and getting you to market first. For additional information on AIS products and services, please call AIS toll-free at 1-888-485-6688 or visit our new website at: www.aispro.com.
American Industrial Systems, Inc.
Santiago Consunji, 949-681-7463
Santiago.Consunji [at] aispro.com
Source: American Industrial Systems