Seneca Exclusive HD Product Family fills the need for small form factor media players
Seneca, a leading manufacturer of innovative technology solutions, today announces the availability of the HD1.3 media player for digital signage deployments. This ultra small form factor, high performance media player was engineered to stand only 1.3” tall and supports dual independent displays. This solution is ideal for projects that require a small form factor with high performance capabilities such as Quick Serve Restaurant (QSR) menu boards, ad networks, or deployments in conjunction with Intel AIM Suite analytics. Features of the Seneca HD1.3 media player include:
- Wall and VESA mountable
- Custom heat sinks thermally optimized for Intel Pentium, Intel Core i3, or Intel Core i5 processors
- Dual Independent Display capability
- Slim external power adapter
- SSD or mSATA options
“We are pleased to bring the HD1.3 media player to the digital signage and kiosk marketplace,” said Scott Falso, Director of Market Development for Seneca. “The HD1.3 is the ideal solution for deployments requiring an ultra small footprint without compromising performance. This platform, coupled with services such as software imaging and thermal testing, delivers tremendous value to any digital signage project.”
A Complete Family of High Performance Small Form Factor HD Media Players
The HD1.3 is the latest addition to the HD family of media players available exclusively from Seneca. The HD family was designed to support multiple display digital signage deployments. The family consists of three platforms optimized based on individual project requirements:
- HD1.3 is one of the smallest form factors in the digital signage space supporting Intel HD graphics for enhanced graphic capabilities
- HD2.2 is highly customizable with the ability to support a broad range of processors which are optimized for you desired performance from the Intel Atom all the way up to the Intel Core i5
- HD2.8 offers robust expansion capabilities, with the ability to integrate a dedicated graphics card in a very compact form factor
Contact Seneca at (877) 450-7808 for pricing and availability. For more information visit http://www.senecadata.com or visit Seneca at InfoComm Booth # N2452.
For over 30 years, Seneca has met the needs of customers in diverse industries with original and partnered technology solutions. As a leading U.S.-based Custom Computer Manufacturer, Seneca serves the evolving needs of our Business, Gov/Ed, Digital Security and Digital Signage, Digital Security and Surveillance, Digital Health and Digital Broadcast customers nationwide. By establishing the highest standards for our products, we forge long-term, mutually beneficial partnerships that deliver results. Seneca is best known for our rigorously tested Nexlink brand of custom-built desktops, servers, notebooks and storage devices. Our success is built on service and consistent performance at every stage of the extended technology lifecycle. For more information visit http://www.senecadata.com.