SIRKOM Europe, Digital Signage Master Distributor Specialist with head office in Bilbao (Spain), has been named by Signagelive, UK based Digital Signage Software Company, as Master Distributor for Iberia and South America for their SAAS (software-as-a-service) Platform “Signagelive”, a Cloud based Digital Signage Solution.
Carlos Rupérez, Sirkom’s Sales & Marketing Director: “In these difficult times for the companies, Signagelive offers an affordable solution without renouncing to all the power and functionality of a Global Digital Signage Network. This Cloud-based Digital Signage Platform can be managed remotely, is easy to configure and maintain, and the best of all, with a unique monthly fee of 8 to 14€ per screen connected to the network (1GB/month per screen)”.
Signagelive offers permanent Online Support, as well as Training sessions to their customers.
- Compatibility with most of the <smil/> Players in the market (BrightSign, Nexcom, Aopen) www.a-smil.org and also MiniPCs.
- It offers also a Virtual Player through Software, using Adobe Air technology (supports images JPEG/PNG and FLV video) emulates a SMIL hardware device and it can be installed in any desktop or mobile device under any operating system that supports Adobe Air.
- Content management based on web with easy use.
- Remote Screens Synchronization and Control
- Multi-zone and Full Screen
- Multi-format: Videos, images, Flash files, Web pages, audio and video streaming, Media RSS, TV overlay, PiP, RSS Ticker, Playlists..etc.
About Remote Media Limited
Based in Saffron Walden, UK, Signagelive is a private company and a world leader in cloud-powered media delivery solutions, providing a platform that runs even the largest retail networks reliably, efficiently and cost effectively.
Signagelive customers are assured of solutions that are relentlessly current, nimble, well supported, open, easy to use, and truly affordable.
Signagelive wins awards and repeat customers by leading the sector in the adoption of new technologies and standards like SMIL, HTML5, Media RSS, social media and mobile, and extending the medium to corporate desktops and IPTV. For further details, please visit: http://www.signagelive.com