Scala – DSE Booth #601 – Showcases Future of Digital Signage
At Digital Signage Expo (DSE) 2012, Scala, Inc. (DSE booth #601) will provide visitors the opportunity to experience and test exciting, new digital signage solutions. Scala will be showcasing a number of innovations that help organizations be bold in their digital signage to command attention.
The Scala solutions will include digital signage integration with predictive analytics, CxO boards that consolidate and display a custom broadcast channel of key performance metrics, social media connectivity, and ways to boost kiosk success by integrating compelling content. Retail, Quick Service Restaurants (QSR) and Corporate Communications will be among the application segments demonstrated at the Scala booth.
“Scala will demonstrate the future of digital signage by showcasing new solutions that we are introducing to the market at DSE,” said Tom Nix, Scala CEO. “By combining complementary technologies, like predictive analytics, kiosks, mobility and more, with digital signs and displays, organizations can deliver unique personalized experiences that convey the right messages at the right time.”
Scala will allow booth visitors to participate in an interactive digital signage experience. By scanning a QR code with their smart phones, visitors can access a digital display management tool that allows them to choose from various information bundles and determine what is displayed on the playback screens in the booth. This showcase demonstrates how Scala solutions can micro-target messaging to individuals. Participants in this interactive experience can enter a drawing to win a new Apple iPad 3.
Scala provides the leading platform for content creation, management and distribution in digital signage networks, and the first unified platform for advertising management of traditional and digital signage networks. Scala solutions allow customers to connect digital signage to a variety of data sources, such as CRM and ERP systems, to create new content constantly and automatically. The flexibility of Scala software makes it easy for organizations to customize digital signage to their specific business requirements.
Scala Partner Demonstrations
Several of Scala’s partners will demonstrate a range of digital signage technology at Scala’s booth at this year’s Digital Signage Expo.
- Avnet Brilliant Digital Signage will show complete signage solutions including large format displays, media players, software and services to help organizations get to market faster.
- CastNET brings enhanced enterprise and workflow features to Scala’s powerful digital signage platform. With unique options for corporate communications, higher education, and gaming, CastNET provides the critical IT features and multi-user workflow required for a large organization to effectively use digital signage. One of the cutting-edge options that CastNET offers is the ability to interface with the Bosch Praesideo public address system.
- EMN8, the leading developer of consumer self-service order and payment systems for the quick service restaurant (QSR) and casual dining industries, is proud to be presenting in the Scala booth. EMN8 is showcasing solutions for The Counter, Burger King and Dominos that highlight its online, mobile and kiosk solutions. Each digital solution delivers lift, frequency, improved labor utilization and most importantly, key analytics about the customer, which are capable of integration with Scala intelligent digital communication software solutions.
- IAdea digital signage media appliances and signboards work with Scala enterprise software and Scala’s SignChannel services. At DSE 2012, IAdea will introduce the world’s first HTML5-enabled digital signage appliances and signboards. The company will show integration of digital signage and mobile devices in interactive gaming, managed by Scala via the new Bridge Server 3.0 software. IAdea will demonstrate the flexibility of HTML5-based real-time content when connected with SignChannel in the cloud.
- MediaVue will be presenting its full line of ultra-high reliability player PC’s and showcasing the SureVue D4, which has become one of the preferred Scala solutions for video walls, digital menu boards or any deployment with multiple screens per location. The SureVueD4 supports four independent outputs at 1080p all running real HD content – multiple videos, crawls, and feeds at a per-screen cost less than an Atom-based system.
- NEC has developed strategic relationships with key industry players such as Scala which help deliver the most dynamic display solutions available. The Scala platform complements NEC’s products – from its 32”- 82” LCD displays to video wall configurations – by offering customers the highest-quality display solutions to meet their needs.
- Panasonic System Communications provides leading audio/visual, content creation and data sharing technology solutions. Products and services include projectors, flat panel displays, rugged and wireless mobile computers, point of sale terminals, security products and professional video equipment.
- Sharp Electronics offers among the industry’s biggest and brightest LED displays – in screens up to spectacular 80” class and brightness up to 2,000 cd/m2. Whether an installation calls for indoor, outdoor, interactive, standalone or video wall, Sharp has the right digital signage display to suit just about any application.
- TE Touch Solutions is a global leader in touchscreen technology. Backed by over 40 years of touch experience and multiple touch technology options, TE develops, manufactures and markets the complete line of Elo TouchSystems touchscreen products for diverse applications in retail, medical, industrial, hospitality, transportation, automotive and gaming markets.
- U-Touch will be in Scala’s booth showcasing new 19” and 22” touch totem kiosks. Featuring U-Touch’s new infrared true multi-touch technology, these small screen kiosks are ideal for point of sale, wayfinding, virtual reception and many other applications. Check out how stable, accurate and responsive this touch technology is compared with traditional products used in this market sector.
- Integrated solution packages from Visapix help to fully tap the potential digital merchandising offers. The Visapix People Attract solution measures the viewer’s attention span and gender, making it possible to adapt messages to the particular target group in real time. Customers only receive information that is relevant to them. Dispersion is minimized, while the Return on Advertising is maximized. Visapix makes the interactive in-store marketing of tomorrow a reality today.
Digital Signage Expo® 2012 is scheduled for March 6-9, 2012, at the Las Vegas Convention Center in Las Vegas.
Driving more than 500,000 screens worldwide, Scala Inc. is a leading global provider of digital signage and advertising management solutions. Scala is the world’s first connected signage company, offering the leading platforms for content creation, management and distribution in digital signage networks and the first unified platform for advertising management of both traditional and digital signage networks. Scala is headquartered near Philadelphia, Pa., and has subsidiaries in Canada, The Netherlands, France, Norway, Germany, Japan and India, as well as more than 500 partners in more than 90 countries. For more information, visit: http://www.scala.com/ or the Scala blog. Connect with Scala via Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn.