Capital Networks Limited, a leading global provider of Cable TV, Broadcasting and dynamic digital signage content creation and management software, has announced the release of the latest version of the Audience software platform – Audience 4.2.
The Audience software platform provides a powerful, flexible HD solution used to create, control, distribute and display dynamic digital signage displays as well as fully automated, multi-zone channels for broadcast and cable TV.
Some of the key new features found within Audience 4.2 include:
– Support for the Matrox x264io HD SI broadcast graphics card provides superior broadcast quality performance.
– Support for Google Chrome browser for web based digital signage displays.
– Enhanced remote scheduling and playlist control including integration of mobile devices and social media applications.
– Advanced template configuration and editing capability.
– Addition of multiple plug-ins designed to improve functionality and aid in the creation, distribution and tracking of content.
Capital Networks will be demonstrating the latest features of the Audience software platform for the digital signage market on March 7-8 at DSE 2012 in Las Vegas, Nevada.
For further information, please contact:
Vice President Business Development.
T: 905 946-1122 ext 231
About Capital Networks Limited
Capital Networks Limited is a privately held company based in Markham, Ontario, Canada. Established in 1991, Capital Networks is a respected leader in the supply and support of advanced multimedia systems to communications companies engaged in cable television operation, broadcasting, direct-to-home and place-based media. Capital Networks has sold Audience™ software through authorized resellers into a variety of market segments including Digital Signage, Cable TV, Education, Corporate and Municipal applications in more than 40 countries. Clients include: OLGC – Ontario, York Region Police – Ontario, United States Air Force, United States Marine Corps, N.A.I.T. – Alberta, Pan Pacific Hotels – Singapore, Cablevision – New York, Rogers Cable TV – Toronto, Cox Communications, and many others.
Source: Capital Networks Limited