At ISE 2012 at the Amsterdam RAI, Hall 10 Stand P136, ONELAN has commissioned a new stand, twice the size of its ISE 2011 stand. This will accommodate a new videowall, and additional demonstration zones to show both new features for existing products and numerous new products including:
- A new generation of high, medium and low end Net-Top-Box (NTB) platforms, with HD capture capabilities for the high and medium end options
- A low cost Retail Media Player (RMP)
- A low cost Streaming Media Player (SMP)
New NTB features include the following:
- Timeline – graphical input and display of Time Validity per media item
- Channel view – view of Channel health and Channel reconfiguration via DSM
- Fast output preview – fast screen snapshot
- Detailed player health information
- The ability to fade stills
ONELAN will also be showing the Cyclone enterprise solution with multi-channel capability, auto playlists, Media and site metadata.
ONELAN develops network appliances for standalone and end-to-end Digital Signage network solutions. The Net-Top-Box is a multimedia, multi-zoned solution capable of Touch Interactivity. With a browser based user interface, the system is fully multi-lingual and capable of displaying both stored media and live media e.g RSS feeds, web pages and broadcast TV or locally streamed video. Further members of the product family cater for Enterprise network management and integration with external data sources.
ONELAN’s NTBs are now installed in a wide variety of organisations such as retail, schools, hospitals, and government buildings, as well as some well-known corporates such as Vodafone, Virgin Holidays and PricewaterhouseCoopers.
ONELAN Ltd is based in Henley-on-Thames, Oxfordshire.
Visit www.onelandigitalsignage.com for further details.
Press Contact details:
email: marion.bourne [at] onelan.com,
phone: +44 (0) 1491 411400
Filed Under: News