With outstanding Intel® Core™ D525 dual core processor and DDR3 memory, APPC 1720T series has twice the computing power of N270 CPU based products. APPC 1720T series has a special HDD damper design which gives excellent resistance to shock and vibration. With a wide range power inputs, from 12V to 30V, APPC 1720T series is the ideal solution for telecoms applications, and for installation in a wide variety of industrial and machine devices, such as forklift and truck.
The fanless Panel PC APPC 1720T series is specifically designed with a seamless flat-bezel touch screen display giving the platform a sleek visually appealing appearance which effectively prevents dust and dirt.
The front IP65 compliant panel provides protection from water and moisture damage and can even withstand high-pressure water jets enabling the surface to be easily cleaned. This feature makes the APPC 1720T series especially suitable for applications where stringent hygiene levels are important, such as within the food and beverages industry.
APPC 1720T series is an all-in-one compact system which includes a rich I/O interface to provide multiple expansion options and control any subsystem or automation hardware, such as warehouse, logistics and access control devices. In addition, users can easily remove the back cover to install additional 2.5″ HDD and two mini-PCIe.
Based on APPC 1720T model, APPC 1721T has two RS-232/422/485 COM ports with isolation to fit industrial applications plus two additional RS-323 COM ports. In addition, one GPIO port for 4 input/output is available for digital control. There is also an optional CAN bus interface for communication with CAN bus device.
* Pure 17″, 1024×768 industrial grade LCD panel & 5-wire flush touch panel integrated
* Fanless system with Intel® Atom™ D525 dual core (1.8GHz, 1M Cache) processor
* Rich I/Os : 4 COMs , D I/Os, 4 USB, dual Intel LAN, 2nd VGA, optional CAN bus Interface
* Dual mPCIe expansion for wireless communication
* Reliable less cabling design through a dedicated single board computer
* Both back and front metal housing with plastic front IP65 compliance and up to 50 degree high temperature and high vibration resistant